MEDITATION SERIES at The Studio by Ap
Do you want to get serious about learning to meditate? We’ve made it easy for you. In a half day class you’ll learn all about meditation and mindfulness and what it takes to get your meditation practice going. The Simple, Easy, Every Day Meditation class is held starting in February at The Studio by Absolute Pilates with Deneen Guldner, a certified meditation and mindfulness teacher with the McLean Meditation Institute. It’s a program that’s ideal for any level —whether you are a beginning meditator, or want to get back on track with meditation and living a more mindful life.
Meditation and mindfulness can lead to more inner peace, creativity, inspiration, harmonious relationships, fulfillment, better health, increased self-awareness, and so much more. Each of us has our own reasons for wanting to learn to meditate, and whether it’s that you want to create mental, physical, or emotional balance, or be more spiritually connected, you’ll find this class will give you the tools you need.
The class also includes:
- An Introduction to Various Meditation Practices
- Discovering Mindfulness in Everyday Life
- Understanding the Effects of Stress: How It Accumulates & How to
- Release It
- Becoming Intimate with the Way Your Mind Works
- 3 Ways Meditation Changes Your Brain: Findings in Neuroplasticity
- 3 Ingredients for any Meditation Practice
- 5 Essentials for a Successful Meditation
- Easy to use Meditation Techniques Including Breath Awareness, Body
Awareness, Self-Inquiry, & Silent Sound (Mantra) Meditation
- Guided Meditation & Personalized Meditation Instruction
- Discovering the Physical, Mental, Emotional & Self-Awareness Benefits of Meditation
- Recent Research Findings on Meditation
- How Meditation Relieves Stress
- Transcending in Meditation
- How To Meditate Anywhere: Creating Your Own Personal Practice
- Peacefinder Practices: What to do When You are Stressed at Work
- Course Materials including a CD and Meditation Booklet
- Free Refresher Courses for a year!
To register for the class, www.thestudiobyap.com or studio 717-515-2062. $150.00 fee for this series of three 1.5 hour classes. Early Bird special of 125.00 if you sign up in January. Course includes booklet and cd.