Join us for our annual
"For the Love of Barre Challenge"
14 Classes in 28 Days
Are you up for a challenge?
Do you want to have fun while working out?
Our "For the Love of Barre Challenge" is the perfect answer!
New to the studio?
Here's what you need to know about the challenge!
- – The challenge runs through the month of February, starting on 2/1/21 and ending on 2/28/21.
– Challengers will have access to 14 classes to use during the month of February.
– Use your classes in person or via livestream, however you’d like to join us.
– All challengers will have access to our on-demand library of classes to use as needed.
– Challengers will be invited to our private Facebook group for extra support and accountability.
– Weekly prizes.
– Heart-Healthy E-book complete with recipes and shopping lists to inspire you to try some new things this month.
– You will receive 4 bonus Friday night classes, just for our challenge group. Can’t make the bonus classes? They will be recorded for you to try later!
– Bonus classes include:
1. Love Your Heart – Cardio Class (2/5)
2. Love Yourself – Stretch Class (2/12)
3. Love Your Significant Other (Couples Class!) – Circuit Class (2/19)
4. Love Your Bestie (Bring a Friend!) – Barre Class (2/26)
– All challenge FINISHERS will receive an exclusive studio tee!
Are you ready to get started?
Click the link below to join us for 14 classes in 28 days!
New to the studio? Join our challenge! ($99)
Current Unlimited member? Join our Challenge! ($20)
Current 5 class a month, 8 class a month, or class pack holder? Join our Challenge!
New year, Powerful YOU! Our signature challenge is BACK!
With the help of the team at The Studio by Absolute Pilates, we have the challenge to help you get started on your fitness journey and to keep you on track. Let us be your accountability buddies! Join our community of supportive members and instructors who are all routing for you to SUCCEED! This challenge will help you find your love for barre and movement! At the end of the challenge, you will be given the option to LOCK IN an amazing rate that you can keep for as long as you are a member!
Here what our clients had to say about the studio.
This was the first class since 2008, and I was nervous to go back to a fitness routine and meet new people. EVERYONE made me feel welcome and part of the team and made me feel inspired to do my best even though I am extremely out of shape for 50 years old. Teachers had encouraged me to schedule more sessions. I have been SORE ALL weekend, but, this is telling my body that it is working and worth the hard work. I have a lot of limitations to deal with, but they work with you to achieve you best workout.
I absolutely love these classes offered at the studio!!! I am so much stronger and able to set goals for myself that are achievable!!!
Thanks to all the great instructors and people I work out with!!! <3
The Studio by Absolute Pilates has been a great addition to the local area offering awesome fitness classes. I have been able to take a wide variety of classes ranging from different types of Barre classes to Pilates Mat, and Bounce and all of the instructors are truly fantastic. This is a great place to improve your fitness level while focusing on your overall well-being.