Spending on lattes or frappes at a coffee shop can be costly sometimes especially when nothing on their menu pleases your taste. There are times when you even have to go through an extra mile or step out of the house just to sip your favorites which can be very tiring to do sometimes. Don’t forget to mention, a waste of time too!
If you are having these struggles then worry no more because this post is bringing the latte to you. This is the kind of latte that has a healthier and cleaner approach since this is made of chai tea, pumpkin puree, almond milk, and spice. Bonus points, it is vegan and gluten-free!
Brining your Pumpkin Chai Latte’s to your table is now possible. Thanks to this homemade recipe! For everyone’s information, the term “Chai” means life in Hebrew while it means tea in Hindi. As for English, it is referred to as warm spicy tea, frequently with milk and honey.
Below are the ingredients and instructions that you will need for you to get started.
- 1 chai tea bag (see notes for using loose-leaf version)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Heat water in a small pot over medium heat. Add the chai tea bag and steep for 3-5 minutes. Gently press the bag to release as much tea flavor as possible, then remove.
- Add the milk and heat, whisking as you go to “froth” and heat through.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, maple syrup, then taste as needed for spice and sweetness.
- Strain using a fine mesh strainer and serve immediately.
Recipe from: https://www.delishknowledge.com/pumpkin-chai-latte-for-one/
If you happened to have tried this recipe, let us know what you think. Let’s share each other’s thoughts about it because we would love to know as well!