Barre Instructor Training
BARRE TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM AT THE STUDIO BY ABSOLUTE PILATES
The Studio by ABSolute Pilates Barre Teacher Training Program is focused on developing creative and problem-solving teachers, who have a strong base in functional anatomy, physiology, and innovative teaching skills. There will be a Physical Therapist and Exercise Physiologist helping out with some of the workshops to provide a high-quality education.
Please email Allison@AbsolutePilates.com with questions and further details on the application process. Application Deadline for the next class is 10/18/2019. Training will be held 10/18/2019 – 10/20/2019. This training will be run at The Studio by Absolute Pilates location. Late applications will be accepted until the program is full. Space is limited! Early bird pricing till 9/16/2019
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Since this is the only locally owned and run teacher training program, we are proud to bring quality education to you right here in Central PA. Do not let this opportunity slip away. You could even use this training to deepen your own understanding of the Absolute Barre method.
You’ve heard that some barre trainings teach fake barre. (that’s true)
You’ve heard that some yoga studios just hang a ballet bar on the wall and call it barre. (that’s also true)
And you’re sure that there has to be a better way to become a certified barre teacher. (finally, that’s true!)
We are excited that you have chosen to become a Barre Instructor. And we are excited to teach you all the wonderful things Barre can do for you.
Our goal is to create intuitive, confident, thinking instructors. You will learn how to progress a client through the class with regards to their particular needs. We are going to give you the tools to be able to train every body, as every body that comes to class is different. The Absolute Barre teacher-training program is designed with that in mind. The course integrates both ballet AND fitness exercises together in one course to teach you how to teach several formats of barre classes.
AFTER ABSOLUTE BARRE TRAINING…
- You’ll know the history and philosophy of barre inside and out (it’s fascinating stuff!) and be able to share it with your students.
- You’ll understand the anatomy of the human body as it relates to barre and how to translate that into safe and effective classes for your students.
- You’ll know the physical exercises to use in your barre classes to mold your students into lean, mean barre powerhouses.
- You’ll know how to modify your routines to accommodate students of different fitness levels, including injury and pregnancy modifications.
- You’ll know how to design complete classes, curate your music and infuse your own personality to develop your own signature teaching style.
- You’ll know the business of barre and how to market yourself, nail your auditions, and get hired as a highly qualified, certified barre teacher.
- You’ll leave with a barre teacher certification (after your apprenticeship)qualifying you to teach barre classes anywhere in the world that you choose to build your practice.